Field of Experience
- Multiple Myeloma, Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin lymphomas,
- Acute and chronic leukemias (AML, ALL, CML, CLL), myelodysplastic syndromes,
- Myeloproliferative diseases such as bone marrow, blood and lymph node diseases
- Anemia, bone marrow deficiencies, or shorter life span of blood cells: hemoglobin, which is an oxygen-carrying substance in the blood, is defined as anemia (white blood cells). Disorders of anemia and red blood cells may have various causes. These include sickle cell anemia and Mediterranean anemia (thalassemia).
- Bleeding and clotting disorders: Defects in blood clotting mechanism, bleeding, abnormal clot formation.
- Diseases related to immunity.
- 2000 – Çukurova University Medical Faculty (Undergraduate)
- 2008 – Mersin University Medical Faculty (Internal Medicine Specialization)
- 2013 – Mersin University Medical Faculty (Hematology Specialization)
- 04.2016 – Still Mersin University Health Sciences – Associate Professor
- 06.2013 – 04.04.2016 Assistant Professor at Mersin University Health Sciences
- 2016 – 25.04.2019 Mersin University Faculty of Medicine Post-Graduation Training Coordination Committee Member
- 2013 – 24.04.2016 Mersin University Faculty of Medicine Coordination Committee Member
Membership to Scientific Organizations
- Hematologic Oncology Association, Member Number: 100, Turkey, 2016-03-07-Continued.
- Turkish Society of Hematology, Member Number: 766, Turkey, 2007-06-07-Continued.
Document / Certificate
- Good Clinical Practice Training, Ministry of Health, 01, 2016-06-19.
- Certificate of Use of Experimental Animals, Mersin University, 000042, 2014-07-04.